Alinga To Present at AmCham SME Tax Event
Alexander Kulikov, Head of Audit Department, Alinga Consulting Group, and Artem Usov, Partner, Vasiliev Klein Usov, Alinga Consulting Group will both be amoung the presenters at AmCham's valuable SME Tax Seminar. See the AmCham site to register (open to AmCham members only).
The American Chamber of Commerce in Russia will hold an SME Advocacy event on Wednesday, June 27 at 10:00 a.m. at the AmCham office (Lesnaya St. 7).
Tax Control – modern approaches and new trends
- Tools and rules for tax control: General policy and course of development;
- Article 54.1 and new angle of compliance: How does it work?
- Focus on transfer pricing during tax audits;
- Transparent world: Control over foreign assets and incomes.
Marina Golubentseva | Partner, Financial & Tax Advisory, Bellerage
Anna Veryasova | Manager, Financial & Tax Advisory, Bellerage
Changes in currency control legislation
- Changes in the federal law on “Currency regulation and currency control”
- Extension of currency resident term;
- Implementation of 183-day rule allowing for the application of certain exemptions;
- Amendments to currency repatriation rules;
- Other changes.
- Adoption of the new Central Bank instruction 181-I:
- Cancellation of the passport of a deal, currency operation statement;
- Simplification of currency operations confirmation;
- Other changes.
- Amendments to Administrative Offences Code on currency control violations
Alexander Kulikov | Head of Audit Department, Alinga Consulting Group
Proving beneficial ownership of income
- Payment of dividends, interest, royalties to non-Russian contract parties;
- Documenting beneficial ownership of income;
- Recent court cases;
Artem Usov | Partner, Vasiliev Klein Usov, Alinga Consulting Group
See the AmCham site to register (open to AmCham members only).