Our auditors not only prepare audit reports for you in accordance with Russian and international requirements, but they also provide recommendations for improving your internal control system, reducing tax risks and increasing reliability and transparency of financial reporting. In other words, we do exactly what your founders and managers at the head office need.
For 10 years we have been working with domestic Russian and international companies from different business sectors, including trade, agriculture and food, construction and real estate, finance and investment, manufacturing, health care and pharmaceuticals, services and information technology.
What Can We Do For You?
- Conducting an audit in several stages. This allows you to quickly identify existing errors and correct them for the annual audit and for preparation of annual financial statements. The first stage is usually carried out in the first half of the year or 9 months, and the second stage before reporting to shareholders or regulatory agencies.
- Express audit – A brief check (evaluation) of the state of the company’s business and tax accounting. The audit assesses the internal control system, how cooperation takes place between functions, accounting policy, major commercial contracts, accounting and tax records, etc. The scope and nature of the transactions audited will vary depending on the assignment received.
- Review of the financial statements, which is a set of review procedures that allow the main problems in business accounting and financial reporting to be quickly identified.
- Carrying out agreed upon procedures, including information analysis, comparisons, and other actions aimed at verifying the accuracy of accounting records, as well as obtaining evidence from both external and internal sources. Only those areas that you indicate to auditors will be subject to inspection.
- Tax audit. Our standard audit procedures include validation of tax calculation and the correctness of submitted tax returns and declarations, as well as evaluating the materiality of tax risks. However, Alinga Consulting experts can conduct a separate tax audit.
Company Fact Sheet
- 17 years on the market
- More than 130 clients
- Top 15 the Expert Rating Agency rankings
- Offices in Moscow and St. Petersburg
- Company specialists hold valid ACCA certificates
- RUB 36 million in professional malpractice insurance
4 Advantages Of Working With Alinga Consulting
- Our integrated approach to customer service, which includes not only auditing, but also consulting support, legal services, representing clients' interests with tax authorities, and preparing objections to inspection acts.
- As part of a financial statement audit, we pay special attention to carrying out procedures with respect to tax reporting, identifying potential tax risks and noting ways to minimize them.
- For your founders, we prepare a common digest (summary) of the audit report. The report is available free of charge upon request in both Russian and English.
- We offer the opportunity to receive free monthly surveys of changes in legislation and a review of new letters from the Ministry of Finance, Federal Tax Service and other regulatory agencies.