The effectiveness of our clients' business is the key to effective business at Alinga.
Rapidly changing laws result in changes for a lot of other things - business structure, requirements for accounting qualifications and software functionality, the terms of commercial contracts and much more. A timely, qualified response to such changes is a way to increase the effectiveness of your business. Alinga keeps this in mind and strives to be as useful as possible for our clients.
Our experience helps us to see the whole picture and anticipate possible difficulties for our clients. We help clients avoid problems and if a problem proves to be inevitable - we stay close to the client, lead them through it, and minimize losses.
Contact Alinga Today
Telephone & Fax: +7 (495) 988-21-91
- Analyzing existing business processes, the professional level of accounting staff, and the efficiency of accounting software use (1C or other).
- Identifying inefficient and redundant processes. Providing recommendations for team rotations and/or professional development.
- Developing procedures for basic accounting and workflow processes.
- Analyzing the structure of a group of companies to identify organizations that have the status of CFC (controlled foreign companies).
- Preparing and submitting notifications to the tax authorities on control of foreign companies.
- Calculating profit falling under the control of Russian shareholders and corresponding tax liabilities.
- Is Deoffshorization Legislation Applicable To You? Take Our Test And Find Out!
- Consulting on issues of transfer pricing.
- Preparing and submitting notifications to the tax authorities on controlled transactions.
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation.
- Preparing responses and explanations at the request of clients concerning application of tax laws.
- Providing support in disputes with tax authorities: participating in reviews of tax audit results, preparing objections and complaints, providing representation in court.
- Adapting 1C to produce management accounts under IFRS and US GAAP.
- Providing 1С configuration: Accounting policies, handbooks, allocation of indirect costs, tax accounting, and regular updates.
- Further developing databases on the 1C platform in order to add new functionality: creating new directories, reports, forms, processing, and models.
- Analyzing incorporation documents and major contracts.
- Analyzing financial reporting and the status of assets.
- Providing recommendations to minimize the risks and tax consequences of transactions.
All legal consulting services are offered by Podolsky & Klein - an Alinga Group company - and include:
The Rough Guide to
the Russian Market
Peter Arnett plays a leading role in our consulting team. Peter specializes in taxation – both local and international with over twenty five years’ experience. He has worked in Russia for sixteen years, solving clients’ business issues. Peter also has experience in two other jurisdictions, the UK – where he qualified as an accountant, and Singapore where he spent 3 years as a Tax Director with a "Big 4" accounting firm. Clients trust him because he brings them practical, relevant solutions and high quality advice. During his career he has developed expertise in M&A taxation, international taxation and cross-border structuring, and has served clients in nearly all industry sectors. His experience as a former partner in a "Big 4" firm, has given him strong management skills, particularly in the areas of finance, people development and risk management.
Alinga Consulting Group
+7 (495) 988-21-91