Personal Income Tax Filing for Foreigners Living in Russia
Personal Income Tax Filing
for Foreigners Living in Russia
Alinga Consulting Group
Filing your personal income taxes in today’s global world can be complicated and time-consuming. Income and assets in multiple countries mean juggling multiple sets of tax legislation and dealing with multiple tax agencies. Alinga Consulting Group, experts in Russian taxation and accounting since 1999, helps expats living in Russia file their personal income taxes.
Russian taxation is not simple. Contacting a professional to handle your personal income tax filing will save both time and money and minimize your risk of audits and fines.
- If you’re a foreign citizen who received income in both Russia and abroad, be sure to declare the overseas income and the taxes you already paid there.
- If you spent more than 183 days in Russia last year, you owe Russian taxes at 13%; if less than 183 days, you pay 30%.
- Employers, even those based in Russia, do not always take care of the employee’s taxes – and PIT is always the individual’s ultimate responsibility.
- You have until April 30, 2016 to file your Personal Income Tax for 2015.
- For more helpful advice, read this article from Alinga online.
Contact us by phone, email, or fax to receive a fixed fee quote. But hurry! Time is running out.
Phone/ Fax: 7 495 988 21 91
Contact: Tatyana Mymrina
Alinga's Got International Reach
As members of Prime Global, a large international accounting association, Alinga can work with the 16000 professionals in 90 countries to find the right solution for you and give you advice on both Russian income tax law and your home county laws.
Our Clients’ Areas of Activity
Trade/Import & Export, investment and finance, construction and real estate, information technology, training and education, service sector, production of consumer goods, public relations, human resources, non-profit organizations.
US-Russia Chamber of Commerce of New England
American Chamber of Commerce in Russia
Association of European Businesses
Russo-British Chamber of Commerce
Moscow Audit Chamber