Establishing a legal presence in Russia and keeping it compliant – whether updating corporate documents in accordance with evolving legislation or obtaining work permits and visas for your foreign staff – is a burden. Only the largest companies have in-house legal counsel. The rest have a choice of delegating this work to support staff or using the services of a law firm. Your own staff will find this to be a significant distraction and law firms are structured to focus on higher paying projects. Fortunately, there is an alternative!
At Alinga, we provide legal support based on an efficient distribution of tasks among lawyers, paralegals, and office staff. The result is better value for high quality work. Our professionals keep up-to-date on changes in the law and work regularly with international clients on the very issues most pertinent to them. Alinga helps you to stay compliant and able to conduct business in Russia.
Contact Alinga Today
Telephone & Fax: +7 (495) 988-21-91
- Consulting on all types of Russian legal formations;
- Drafting customized foundation documents;
- Formation of LLC or JSC (ООО or ЗАО);
- Accreditation of representative and branch offices;
- Registration of foundation documents with all necessary state bodies;
- Registering share issues with Securities Commission;
- Opening bank accounts.
- Registering changes to corporate documents;
- Reviewing corporate documents for compliance;
- Reviewing shareholder agreements;
- Issuing, registering and transferring shares;
- Liquidation and dormancy.
- Consulting on labor law compliance;
- Preparing customized or template labor agreements;
- Representation of the client during labor disputes;
- Drafting internal HR compliance policies.
Visa & Work Permit Support:
- Personal accreditation;
- Work permits for corporations;
- Visa support for work permit holders.