Federal Tax Service Cautions Employers Hiring Foreign Workers
In accordance to article 18 paragraph 8 subparagraph 4 of Federal Law # 115 issued on July 25, 2007 “On the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation,” an employer or target company using outstaffing services must notify the local tax authority of hiring and employment of foreign workers within 10 days of submitting a request for issuing an invitation for the foreign employee for the purpose of working in Russia.
Notification within 10 days is also demanded by the Tax Service in the following situations:
- upon a foreign employee’s arrival to the place of work or temporary residence;
- upon a foreign citizen receiving a work permit;
- on conclusion of a new employment agreement or a civil-law work or service contract with a foreign worker in the RF;
- on suspension or annulment of permission for using and hiring foreign workers;
- on suspension or annulment of a work permit for a foreign citizen registered as an individual entrepreneur or an annulment of a work permit for a foreign employee.
The Moscow Department of the Tax Service further recommends employers use a standard form when submitting notification to the tax authorities. The form is available for download here.
Читать далее о услугах от Alinga Consulting Group>>>
Вопросы есть? - Спросите эксперта!