Non-Profit Organizations Permitted To Perform Certain Commercial Activities
On September 13, 2007 Michael Fradkov signed a regulation validating a list of commercial activities that a non-profit organization with targeted capital (excluding specialized organizations) may perform.
The list includes, for example:
- publishing of books, newspapers, magazines, brochures, maps, booklets, etc.;
- purchase and sale of land;
- leasing nonresidential property owned by the organization;
- scientific research and development in the fields of natural science, engineering, social science, and humanitarian studies;
- scientific testing and analysis;
- education (preschool, elementary, secondary, continuing, vocational and other);
- operation of general-practice hospitals, sanatoriums, spas, and health resorts;
- social services;
- entertainment and recreational activities;
- operating libraries, museums, botanical gardens, zoological gardens, wildlife conservation areas, sports facilities, etc.
Читать далее о услугах от Alinga Consulting Group
Вопросы есть? - Спросите эксперта!