Russia's New Law on Accounting
Alinga Consulting Group was founded in 1999 by a small, international team of professionals that had been working in the Russian market since 1992. As foreign investment has increased demand for professional accounting and audit services, and as growing companies now require outstaffing and HR documentation services, Alinga has kept pace with a range of solutions for business in Russia. As a member of such organizations as AmCham Russia, AEB, and the Moscow Audit Chamber, Alinga takes customer service as seriously as it takes the accuracy of its services.
The New Law on Accounting
By Alexander Kozhuhar, Audit Manager,
Alinga Consulting Group
Alexander Kozhuhar, an audit manager with Alinga Consulting Group, has written an informative PowerPoint presentation on Russia's new law on accounting for 2013. This presentation covers:
- Changes in the scope of the law
- Changes relating to the maintenance of accounting records
- Modification of the basic concepts used in accounting, changes in the accounting entities
- Changes in the organization of maintenance of accounting records
- Requirements for primary accounting documents, accounting registers and financial statements
The presentation may be downloaded in its entirety here.
About Alinga Consulting Group
Audit and Taxation Legal Accounting and Payroll
Questions? Ask Alinga's Experts!