Bellerage Quarterly 4/21: Companies are obliged to store accounting data on Russian territory
On January 1, 2022, a new regulation comes into force obliging companies to store accounting documents and the data they contain on servers located in the Russian Federation.
This change will affect, first of all, organizations with foreign participation that maintain their accounting or part of it in international corporate systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.) located abroad. To be compliant, the main accounting database or its copies needs to be stored on Russian servers.
Bellerage Alinga offers a comprehensive solution for organizing your IT-infrastructure in Russia
- Hosting databases on servers located in a Tier-3 data center in Russia
- Remote workplace with installed Microsoft Office and 1C licenses, file sharing, etc.
- Complete confidentiality of information
- Secure access channel
- Fault tolerance
- System of triple data redundancy
- Access 24/7 from anywhere in the world
- Turn-key system administration
For more information about the most prominent changes in Russian business legislation - read Bellerage Quarterly